Did you know?
SLGO is the first integrated ocean observing system in Canada.
Data visualization modes: Allows you to view data in different visualization mode. The default display is in map mode and shows the data for all the species.
3. Chart: Displays a time series of the data in a chart mode.
5. Reset filters: Allows the user to reset the filters.
6. Breadcrumb: It allows users to keep track of their locations within the Web tool, also displays the number of filtered data.
7. Search: Field allowing to find and to easily select an item from the filters.
Filtres sections (8-9-10-11-12-13): Sections allowing to filter the data displayed in each visualization mode. Selecting an item also has the effect of refining the choices available in all other filters.
8. Period: Allows selecting the desired period. The latter depends on the species group selected, but also on the collection.
9. Species group: Allows filtering the display with one or many species group. If no species group is selected, all data are displayed.
10. Species: Allows selecting one or many species.
11. Sampling method: Allows selecting one or many sampling method.
12. Institution: Allows selecting one or many data providers.
13. Collection: Allows selecting one or many data collections.
14. Tools for exploration and selection in the map display:
15. User account: Allows the user who has access rights to limited data to log in.
16. Network: Allows sharing the current page via social networks or by email.
17. Settings: Allows changing languages.
18. Context menu: Gives access to information on the Web application, data sources and partners.
19. Information: Displays information and data according to the selected cell. (MAP view only).
20. Navigate: Allows to scroll information for each observation found within the selection.
21. Station data *: When there is a green icon, it is possible to display a time series of the data in a chart mode depending on the selected parameters.
22. Limited data *: When a black icon is present, it is possible to make a request to the manager of the database to have full access to the available data.
23. Additional data *: When a green icon is present, you can view additional data associated with the database.
*Note that these items are not always available depending on collection
24. Display (MAP view only):
A. Allows selecting a parameter from the following list:
B. Specifies the number of displayed data/number of filtered data, this number varies with the selected parameter in A.
C. Shows the legend according to the selected setting.