SLGO.ca is positioning itself as being the most complete and diversified SOURCE of scientific data regarding the St. Lawrence's ecosystem. It has done so by clustering and sharing information, data and expertise from government, academic and community agencies.
SLGO offers a range of products such as: data visualization applications, data management tools and modelling products able to meet information needs for domains such as public safety, climate change, resource management and biodiversity conservation.
Available at SLGO.ca: observations, forecasts, predictions and data archives.
Information about the environment
- Surface currents: direction and intensity of currents in the Estuary and Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Ice coverage: concentration and thickness of sea ice in the Estuary and Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Water levels: network of stations (observations), predictions and forecasts of tides and water levels
- Wind: network of scientific and weather buoys (observations)
- Air and water temperature
- Water salinity
Information on living resources
Navigation Assistance Information
- Navigation: temperature, wind (direction, speed), tide table, currents, ice conditions, and marine traffic
- Georeferenced Images
- Carbone Cycle
- Toxic Phytoplankton
- Ecosystem Modelling
- Freshwater Runoffs
- Thermograph Network
- ODMS Archives